December 15th, 2022
Alcohol and Drug Rehab Treatment in East Yorkshire
The East Riding of Yorkshire may be one of the most picturesque parts of the country and a significant tourist destination, but sadly these delights do not make the area immune to the blight of drug and alcohol addiction. Anyone can get caught up in substance abuse, with significant – sometimes deadly – consequences for themselves and their loved ones, and with detrimental socio-economic ramifications for their area. However, the East Riding is home to a number of resources available to anyone looking to break free of their addiction, so don’t despair: read on for a guide to organisations and facilities in East Yorkshire which can help get you or your loved one on the path to a better life.
It can be very difficult for an addict to own up to his or her substance abuse problem – let alone decide to seek help – and even once this step has been taken, choosing the appropriate treatment option from all those available in the East Riding of Yorkshire can prove a daunting challenge. However, this is where we can come in: our confidential advisors can give you recommendations for treatment and support group options near you. If you’re in Yorkshire’s East Riding and seeking help for your addiction or that of a loved one, call us today on and get the process underway.
If it’s private treatment you are looking for, UKAT has a number of residential rehab centres located in close proximity of East Yorkshire for those that require immediate help with their substance misuse.
While every case of addiction is unique and has its own problems, the most serious always pose a significant risk of harm to the addict and those around them. Reducing that risk, and eventually breaking the addiction, is paramount – and in the most severe cases, private rehabilitation is often the best and most straightforward option.
UKAT are proud to offer Oasis Recovery – a state-of-the-art drug and alcohol detox facility in West Yorkshire.
Oasis Recovery detox programme addresses the whole person – body, mind and spirit. A medically managed detoxification or stabilisation is supplemented by a wealth of group and individual sessions and talks to help provide maximum long-term benefit. Complementary therapies are also available and include guided relaxation and exercise.
- Prescribed Medical Detoxification
- Drug & Alcohol Rehabilitation
- Proven Counselling Treatments
- Holistic Therapies
- 12 Step Recovery Model
- One-to-One & Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
- Trauma therapy
- Psychiatric assessments
- Dual diagnosis care
- Aftercare & Ongoing Therapies
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- CQC Registered
- 24-Hour Care
We also offer free group sessions for families or anyone closely connected to the individual.
These groups provide guidance and support network built and an understanding of addiction acquired. All of which can contribute to ongoing long-term recovery for both addicts and family members.
The Benefits of Private Rehab
If you or a loved one are seriously struggling with addiction, private rehab provides:
- Immediate admission to a safe and nurturing environment
- Medical detox with 24/7 care & support
- Overcome the root causes of addiction
- Experienced team of doctors & therapists
- Personalised rehabilitation programme
- Look, feel, sleep better & regain confidence
- Learn techniques for relapse prevention
- 1 year complimentary aftercare support
The cost of rehab can vary depending on the area and the type of treatment you require. However, it is usually priced at around £1,500 – £3,000 per week. If you are thinking about attending a private rehab facility near East Yorkshire and would like to find out specific costings, get in touch and we will be able to provide you with this information to aid you in making a decision.
To find out further information on the cost of rehab enter your number below and one of our team will call you back
What Treatment Services Are Offered by the NHS?
Bear in mind that private rehab isn’t an option for everyone: it can be an expensive process and can have a huge impact on work and other commitments. Luckily, there are a number of free NHS services in East Yorkshire for people who wish to attempt getting clean without opting for private rehab.
The service provides:
- Recovery and care planning
- Support for families
- One-to-one support
- Medication for opiate addiction
- Assessments for residential rehabilitation
- Counselling and relapse prevention
- Facilitation of rehabilitation
- Motivational interviewing
- Care management
- Community detoxification
Where are these Services Based?
- Free of charge
- Accessible to everyone
- Located in the local community
- Close to home and family
- Lengthy admissions process
- Might not be referred to residential rehab
- Patients may be asked to go to different clinics
- Recovery may be affected by life distractions
- Access to the personal therapist is more limited
- Patients may not have the same therapist
To discuss your options further please enter your telephone number below and one of our highly trained team will be in touch as soon as possible:
Free Addiction Treatment Services Available in East Yorkshire
Fortunately, the East Riding of Yorkshire is home to a number of free services available to anyone struggling with an addiction who wants to try to tackle their problem independently. Below you will find a list of free services to help you on the road to recovery.
CGL ReNew Hull
Telephone: 0800 612 6126
Address: Trafalgar House, 43-45 Beverley Road, Walker Street, Hull, HU3 1XH
ReNew is the integrated drug and alcohol service for adults who are Hull residents. ReNew provides an end to end service and support for adults within Hull who may have alcohol or drug issue or who are a family member/significant other of those with a drug and or alcohol issue.
Youth and Family Support – East Yorkshire
Telephone: 01482 395500
Address: East Yorkshire Council County, Hall Cross Street, Beverley, HU17 9BA
Youth and family support (YFS) provide help and advice for young people and their families who are experiencing problems or require support with mental health, addiction and trauma.
Addiction Support Groups in East Yorkshire
Addiction support groups are specifically focused on substance abuse and behavioural addictions and the issues associated with recovery. Support groups are normally focused on a specific type of addiction which separates one group from another. This makes it easier for members to focus and feel as if their particular issues are being addressed by others who share their same experiences.
What is NA?
NA (Narcotics Anonymous) is a globally renowned non-profit fellowship for people whose drug abuse has had a detrimental impact upon their lives. Everyone attending NA meetings is trying to abstain from drug use and to develop a new way of life. There are no fees to attend and everyone is welcome as long as they are actively striving to stay clean.
What is AA?
AA (Alcoholics Anonymous) is – like NA – a non-profit fellowship; since its inception in the 1930s AA has helped millions of people worldwide escape from the claws of alcoholism. AA meetings are held right across the country, including a good number in East Yorkshire, and may be particularly valuable for people who have already gone through rehab and are seeking ongoing support.
Toll Gavel United Church, Toll Gavel
Thursdays at 7:30pm
The Old Parcels Office, St. Approach
Mondays at 7:30pm
Zion United Reform Church, Hallgate
Fridays at 8:00pm
See the full list of AA meetings in and around East Yorkshire
Sundays at 1:30pm
Holderness Rd Methodist Church
327-329 Holderness Rd
Mondays at 7:30pm
Plug In Hull
22-23 Story Street
Wednesdays at 7:30pm
Quaker Meeting House
See the full list of NA meetings in and around East Yorkshire
East Yorkshire can be accessed by West York and North Yorkshire via the M62, bringing you into the County near Pollington. If you’re travelling from further north you can take the A1 and A64 (via York) before joining the A1079 (Hull Road).
If you are travelling from Lincolnshire, the A1 via Barton-upon-Humber brings you into the County near Hessle.
Travelling to East Yorkshire from further afield is made easier by Hull Trains. Hull Paragon Interchange provides direct routes to and from Kings Cross London.
About East Riding of Yorkshire
Ukat is proud to offer Addiction Treatment services. East Riding Of Yorkshire’s local attractions include Humber Bridge, Sykes Churches Trail, and Bridlington Spa. As a result of its location, a number of rivers and water ways inlcuding River Don, Leven Canal, Pocklington Canal, Gypsey Race, and Humber are found within East Riding Of Yorkshire. East Riding Of Yorkshire provides residents and businesses local services and administrative duties from Hull City Hall. East Riding Of Yorkshire is attributed to shire districts including East Riding of Yorkshire.
- Villages in East Riding Of Yorkshire, include Ellerton, Adlingfleet, Little Catwick, Skidby, and East Cottingwith.
- Last in order but nevertheless important, East Riding Of Yorkshire includes Hutton Cranswick, Melton, West Newton, Coniston, and Fordon.
- East Riding Of Yorkshire incorporates a number of settlements including Wilsthorpe, Grimston, Tunstall, Skipsea, Kingston upon Hull, Mappleton, and Barmston.
- Other service areas covered by Ukat within East Riding Of Yorkshire, England include Sewerby, Hornsea, and Easington,
- East Riding College, Endeavour Learning and Skills Centre, and Bishop Burton College in East Riding Of Yorkshire are prestigious through out England and the United Kingdom.
- Well-known schools in East Riding Of Yorkshire are Hornsea School and Language College, and Howden School.
- Informal learning environments in East Riding Of Yorkshire include the Burton Agnes Hall, and The Beverley Treasure House.
- East Riding Of Yorkshire is served by Goole and District Hospital, and De la Pole Hospital.
- Burnby Hall Gardens, Sledmere House, and Sewerby Hall are popular with East Riding Of Yorkshire locals and are known throughout England.
- Notable roads within East Riding Of Yorkshire include M62 motorway, Woldgate, and A63 road.
- Adjoining East Riding Of Yorkshire to the north, Lincolnshire are a short-distance.
- Places to see in East Riding Of Yorkshire include Rudston Monolith, Wold Newton Hoard, and Howden Minster.
- Situated in East Riding Of Yorkshire, notable heritage assets include Whinhill Lock, Tranby Croft, Hull New Theatre, Oriel Chambers, and Brantingham Thorpe.
- Churches in East Riding Of Yorkshire include Ss Mary & Everilda, Church of All Saints, and Greyfriars.
- East Riding Of Yorkshire has a notable history, including Ferriby Boats, Hull Blitz, Pocklington Iron Age burial ground, Danes Graves, and Faxfleet Preceptory.
- St Stephen’s Hull is a major retail center point of commerce in East Riding Of Yorkshire.
Find rehabilitation in East Yorkshire near you
Are you from a city or town in East Yorkshire and want to know what the options are locally to you? Check out the following pages to find out more about rehab in different parts of East Yorkshire: