Dealing with addiction through the Coronavirus pandemic (Updated May 2023)
At UKAT, the safety and well-being of our clients and staff remain our utmost priority as we continue our vigilant efforts to prevent the risk of COVID-19 from entering our clinics. We continuously assess the latest developments and take prompt action whenever necessary to safeguard everyone under our care.
The following safety measures are in place throughout our UKAT clinics:
- New clients undergo screening for COVID-19 and admission requires a negative LFD test.
- Immediate testing is conducted if indicative signs of COVID-19 are displayed.
- If a positive result is found, you will be asked to self-isolate until two consecutive negative LFD tests are provided.
- Strict cleaning protocols are in place to minimise the possible spread of infections.
- Masks can be worn throughout treatment for extra protection.
At UKAT, we recognise the importance of staying up-to-date with the latest developments post-pandemic. That’s why we continue to vigilantly monitor and respond to any situation as it evolves, ensuring unwavering commitment to your safety.
Rest assured that we take all necessary measures in strict adherence to the guidelines set forth by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and Public Health England. Our approach to protecting our community is rooted in the most current and advanced safety protocols available.