- Jump to
- What is offered at rehab in Longridge?
- Why choose UKAT in Longridge?
- Nearest UKAT centres to Longridge
- Types of addictions are treated at UKAT
- Free addiction support groups in Longridge
- Alcohol and drug-related deaths in Longridge
- Why are rehab centres near Longridge the best?
You will be surprised to learn that – it is a small market town, there are many specialised rehab centres in Longridge, Lancashire and that cater to a range of addictions, including alcohol, drug, and behavioural issues.
The rehabilitation centres near Longridge, Lancashire, provide a safe and healing atmosphere to recover amidst the serenity of nature. Moreover, prompt response, finding the triggers, overcoming them, and providing tailored treatments and therapies are the priorities at rehab centres near Longridge, Lancashire.
The leading private rehab and detox treatment provider in England, UKAT, has several best-in-class options close to your location. We understand that the path to recovery from alcoholism or drug addiction could make you feel lonely and isolated. However, not at a UKAT rehab facility because you are surrounded by support and care 24/7.
So, without further ado, let’s look for some recommendations regarding the best rehab facilities in and around Longridge, Lancashire.
What is offered at rehab in Longridge?
There are several residential rehab facilities in Longridge, Lancashire, which address the individual needs of their clients and custom-make treatment plans for their long-term recovery. However, owing to the range of options – free and private rehab centres – selecting a suitable facility may feel like a Herculean task.
Don’t worry! Knowing the pros and cons of free support groups and private rehab centres will help you make an informed choice.
With free addiction treatment facilities at Longridge, Lancashire, you will get NHS-approved and free-of-cost services and a network of clinics across the country. But, the waiting time could be as long as 12 weeks or more with limited beds. Plus, you are less likely to get individualised care.
On the contrary, private rehab centres in Longridge, Lancashire, address your needs immediately and offer instant admission. Although they are a bit more expensive than the free treatment centres in Longridge, Lancashire, overall they are cost-effective.
Why choose a UKAT private rehab centre in Longridge, Lancashire?
Private rehab clinics in Longridge, Lancashire offer a range of options. From plush residential recovery facilities with en-suite rooms to cost-effective clinics across the UK, private rehab centres have you covered.
Let’s take a quick look at the features you can avail of at a UKAT rehab facility in Longridge, Lancashire:
- Immediate admission to a facility
- Inpatient treatment
- A nurturing and healthy environment
- Medical detoxification
- A team of specialists, therapists, and doctors – not just general counsellors
- Individualised recovery plans
- Relapse prevention techniques
- One-year aftercare package
- 24/7 medical support and care
- UKAT’s brand promise of 30-days complimentary (free-of-cost) care if symptoms show up within 30-days of completing the 90-day inpatient treatment
The nearest UKAT centres to Longridge
UKAT private rehab centres are strategically located in selected neighbourhoods, including countryside’s, hamlets, villages, seaside’s, and small towns. We believe that the path of healing becomes easy and comfortable when you are amidst the various shades of nature. Hence, the centres are planned in picturesque locations across the UK.
Now that you have decided to ask for help for yourself or someone you love, you might be looking for the nearest rehab centres in Longridge, Lancashire. Here, we have rounded up a list for you:
Located just 47 miles from Longridge, Lancashire, it takes around 60 minutes to reach Oasis Runcorn from Longridge. It is a CQC (Care Quality Commission)-certified spacious rehab facility set in the beach town of Runcorn.
At Oasis Runcorn, we offer primary and secondary treatment plans, including one-to-one counselling, community processes, therapeutic activities, workshops, etc. Given below are the salient features of the recovery centre:
- 22 rooms
- Private and shared rooms available
- Two treatment plans – the Strength Model and a 12-Step plan
Oasis Bradford sits at the epicentre of Yorkshire county, about 50 miles from Longridge. It presents a safe, protective, and comfortable environment where you can recover from a wide range of substance and behavioural abuses.
It is a CQC-certified facility where you can access the following:
- Round-the-clock nursing staff
- A private and secluded spa
- Tasty and nutritious meals cooked by world-class chefs
- Group walks
Linwood House is a newly-refurbished recovery facility located in Barnsley, South Yorkshire. It takes nearly one-and-a-half hours (approx. 89 mi) to reach the rehab from Longridge, Lancashire.
This residential rehab centre is nestled in the middle of a tranquil surrounding, allowing you to unwind and forget all your worldly worries. At Linwood House, you can access the following services:
- Group therapy
- One-to-one counselling
- Stress reduction sessions
- Motivational interviewing
What types of addictions are treated in the UKAT facilities in Longridge?
At UKAT rehab centres, we treat the following substance and behavioural addictions:
Free addiction support groups in Longridge
Not every family can choose a private rehab centre. The reason could be anything from financial to social constraints. But, it feels good to learn that many support groups, such as AA, CA, NA and those under the NHS, offer free-of-cost services. So, if you want to deal with your addiction this way, you have the following options to choose from:
The national helpline (0800 9177 650) is of course also a support option.
Statistics on alcohol and drug-related deaths in Longridge
The scenario of alcohol and drug-related deaths and hospital admissions in Lancashire is alarming. Take a look at the below pointers:
- In 2020-21, there were around 5,534 hospital admissions in Lancashire-12. All these hospitalisations were attributed to alcohol-related conditions.
- The number of alcohol-related deaths in Lancashire-12 was 565 in 2020.
- Among all the areas of Lancashire-12, Preston tops the chart for alcohol-related conditions, with 55.5% DSR (Directly Standardised Rates).
- Drug misuse-related deaths in Lancashire-12 stand at 4.8/per 100,000, irrespective of age.
Why are rehab centres near Longridge the best?
Snuggled on the hilltop, Longridge is a market town in the Ribble Valley, Lancashire, England. The Heritage and Visitor Centre by the Old Station boasts about the fascinating history of this place. One of the most iconic places of this civil parish is Club Row. It is a row of 20 cottages with terraces made of sandstone. The location and the surroundings of Longridge make it one of the best places for rehabilitation. Abundant greenery, fresh air and scenic beauty add to the recovery process and make you feel better.