Godalming is an idyllic market town in Surrey, England, overlooking the River Wey. The city existed even in the Saxon times. In Medieval times, it was a hub for wool manufacturing, tanning, and leather work industries. Godalming is the UK Headquarters of the World Wildlife Fund (WWF).
How is the rehab work being done in Godalming?
As a treatment plan during rehab, individuals are treated on a group and one-on-one basis. Customised treatment plans and tailor-made recovery processes are available, which help address the problem at its roots. Some expert psychiatrists carry out preliminary tests on the person who is suffering. Medical practitioners closely monitor the rehab process along with specialists working on the affected person’s mental health. The process consists of individual, group, and family therapy.
The main objective of rehab is to make a person strong enough so that one may return to the life of an existence without the support of alcohol or drugs. The treatment is an arduous, elaborate journey; one needs to be patient and cooperate with the treatment.
The rehab program usually starts with a treatment called detox. A person suffering from alcoholism and drug abuse grows psychologically dependent on the substance. The detox program is meant to eradicate that dependency while treating physical addiction. Medical detox treatment is often prescribed, particularly for people suffering from alcoholism, benzodiazepines, and opiates. Once the detox phase gets over, the subsequent rehab steps like Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) are inferred upon the person suffering.
As a part of group activity, some forms of psychotherapeutic activities, e.g. drama therapy, music therapy and meditation, are being carried out on the affected persons. These treatments aim to develop thinking habits and get along with others to decrease dependence on addictive substances.
Some prominent rehab clinics in Godalming:
Following are the major addiction treatment facilities in Godalming:
The Recovery Lighthouse
Address – 18 Winchester Road, Worthing, Sussex. BN11 4DJ.
The Recovery Lighthouse is a clinic having inpatient treatment facilities. It is located in a peaceful area called Worthing having 13 bedrooms. The rooms are fitted with comfortable furniture and fittings. Treatment at The Recovery Lighthouse has the advantage of detox programme and rehab simultaneously.
Liberty House Clinic
Address – 220 Old Bedford Road, Luton. Beds. LU2 7HP
Liberty House Clinic is a rehab centre with all the facilities that are expected and is situated in Luton.
Address – Banbury Lodge, The Hawthorns, Banbury,Oxfordshire, OX16 9FA
Banbury Lodge is rated very highly by CQC. The clinic has the wherewithal to handle cases of alcoholism, drug abuse, process addictions like gambling, online gaming etc.
What to look for in a rehab centre in Godalming?
While looking for a rehab centre in Godalming, the following matters are to be ascertained before finally choosing a centre for treatment:
- Rehab centres in the United Kingdom are recognised by Care Quality Commission (CQC). Each of the centres is rated by CQC. The worst rating is “inadequate,” and the best is “outstanding” based on their performance. A visit to the CQC is critically important to ascertain the rating of the rehab centre.
- An excellent after-care treatment facility in a rehab centre is an essential criterion. Addiction treatment is an elaborate activity where those suffering require after-care attention.
- A clinic with an inpatient facility is preferable. Treatment in an inpatient environment is often more effective as the same is done in a closed environment free from temptations.
- We must find the treatment programmes available before choosing a clinic. Ideally, the clinic should have individual, group, and family facilities. This is important as, in most cases, the person suffering faces a psychological setback and needs mental support to recover.
- The estimated cost is between 5000 and 10000 Pounds for a month-long treatment. It is ideal for checking whether the clinic is covered under insurance.
- professional support staff
- On-site recreational activities and facilities like gym
- Community spaces
How are rehab centres in Godalming helping people to recover?
Godalming’s quiet reclusiveness, historic places, and quaint ambience is an ideal location for a rehabilitation facility. Several organisations have established rehab centres in Godalming. These rehab centres in Godalming have been set up to help people around the place and reach out to anyone needing de-addiction treatment.
Unfortunately, many of the young population around Godalming suffer from alcoholism, drug abuse, behavioural addiction or eating disorders. Despite many good rehab centres around Godalming, there is a marked reluctance amongst the affected population to seek professional help. However, we must remember that there are several good rehab centres to take care of if we have some near ones living around Godalming suffering.
Why choose Godalming as the location for treatment of drug or alcohol abuse?
Apart from the medical facilities the general ambience of a location is very important for treatment of cases of drug abuse or alcoholism. Godalming provides with a atmosphere of calmness making it an ideal place for treatment.
Get help now! Call us today for detailed and immediate support