- Jump to
- Drug and alcohol rehab in Fordingbridge
- What is offered at rehab in Fordingbridge?
- UKAT at Fordingbridge
- Free support groups in and around Fordingbridge
- abuse statistics in and around Fordingbridge
- Why get treatment in/near Fordingbridge?
Drug and alcohol rehab in Fordingbridge
Famous for the mediaeval seven-arch bridge, Fordingbridge is a beautiful town. While the people here enjoy the serene sounds of the River Avon, recently there is a rise in drug and alcohol addiction-related incidences in Fordingbridge, Hampshire. The problem is equally grave for the friends and family of those affected.
Many rehab centres and de-addiction facilities are working hard to help the people in need. The problem, more so, is seen in the youth of the region of Fordingbridge. For these youth, the rehab centres and the facilities need to be well equipped and suitable to their needs. Fordingbridge is a relatively small town. To be able to help people with their drug addiction or alcohol addiction just walk-in clinics, or group meetings do not suffice. There is an acute need for residential rehab facilities around Fordingbridge and in the Hampshire region.
What is offered at any rehab in Fordingbridge?
Finalising a rehabilitation centre is one of the most important decisions you and your family must make on your road to recovery. You will need to research and consider before choosing one that best suits your needs. Some of the essential criteria you should consider are as follows:
- Inpatient/Outpatient facilities
- Private/NHS treatment
- Tailor-made treatment options
- How far is the centre’s location from the possible triggers?
- Evidence- and research-based treatments and practices
- Root cause removal-based treatment
- Maintaining a homely environment as much as possible
- Most facilities should be available 24×7 – all day
- Consideration of family needs
- Extensive options for aftercare plans
UK Addiction Treatment Centres (UKAT) at Fordingbridge
UKAT is a premium-level de-addiction rehabilitation centre based in the UK that provides the best available care and support, especially aimed at treating addiction and substance abuse along with any collateral disorders. It has its main centre in Blackpool, UK; in addition, it has seven sub-centres and one rehab facility.
Notably, UKAT does not indulge in outpatient services and only provides in-patient treatment and care. Here are some of the reasons:
- You are monitored to stay away from triggers at all times.
- In-patient admission in UKAT does not take a long time.
- The therapist you are allotted specialises in addiction and is not a general counsellor.
- The patient/client will build healthy social connections with others through recovery.
- UKAT provides 24-hour medical aid.
- A specialist is always available (24×7) to help the client through difficult times.
- Clients are not likely to be a recluse or depressive, as there is an opportunity to spend quality bonding time with those in the group, giving them the confidence to share their stories.
- High-quality aftercare is included in the treatment package.
All the UKAT private rehab centres throughout the UK have provided a safe environment for you to begin recovery. You can opt for any of the numerous de-addiction programmes that can be customised to suit your individual needs. You can contact UKAT admissions today if you need immediate help for yourself or a loved one.
The town of Fordingbridge is a 73.6-mile drive from Recovery Lighthouse, West Sussex, in case you wish to be close to the beautiful southern coastline as you begin your recovery journey.
Recovery Lighthouse is just an hour and a half away by road.
Some of the facilities include:
- Medical detox from alcohol or drug abuse
- Holistic therapies address both the physical and underlying emotional aspects of addiction
- One year of free aftercare, which allows you to receive continuous support from your doctors, therapist and peers during group therapy sessions.
If you desire to stay a little away from your home environment and other triggers. In that case, you could join a treatment programme at the exquisitely modern and homely Banbury Lodge in Oxfordshire, which is 105 miles from Fordingbridge, Hampshire.
The journey is almost two hours by road.
Liberty House Clinic is located on Luton’s lovely and quiet suburban street. It is situated just outside London with ample grounds and many other recreational facilities.
The treatment includes:
- Medically monitored detox
- A fully comprehensive drug/alcohol rehabilitation programme.
- It is 113 miles from Fordingbridge, Hampshire. This distance can be covered in less than two hours 15 minutes by road.
The Sanctuary Lodge is based in the centre of a hotbed of activity and readily accessible from any part of the UK. It is a highly advanced medical rehab centre with a well-equipped faculty of doctors and counsellors available to help in various de-addiction programmes.
The facility is approximately 162 miles from Fordingbridge. Travelling to Sanctuary Lodge from Fordingbridge might take a little less than three hours by road.
It has various treatment facilities like:
- Suite rooms
- Holistic therapy
- Private chefs
- Family therapy
- Free aftercare for a lifetime
- Bupa recognised provider.
Free Addiction Support Groups in and around Fordingbridge
If you wish to be a part of any local groups for de-addiction programmes like Alcohol Anonymous, Narcotics Anonymous and Cocaine Anonymous, here are some of the available sessions in and around Fordingbridge:
Address: Graft on Cl, Bournemouth BH3, 7JW, United Kingdom.
Helpline for meetings: 1202296000 (9:00 am-5:00 pm)
Winchester Big Book discussion
Address: St. Peter’s church, Jewry street.
Helpline: 02380223198 (24 hours)
Winchester Courage To Change: Thursday
Address: Friends Meeting House, 16 Colebrook St, SO23 9LH
Start time: 18.30 – Duration: 1hour
Contact no: 03009991212
Free phone: 08081781641
New Milton & District Community Centre
Address: Osborne Road, New Milton
Timings: Wednesday 7:30 pm
Postcode: BH25 6EA
Basement Entrance – The Parish Office
Address: 135, St Mary Street, Southampton
Timings: Thursday 7:30 pm
Postcode: SO14 1NX
Bugle Street Day Centre
Address: 44, Bugle Street Southampton
Timings: Friday 7:30 pm
Postcode: SO14 2AH
Cocaine Anonymous Meet
10:00am – 12 Step Meeting
Fareham Community Church
171-173 West St
Fareham PO16 0EF
St. Andrews United Reform Church
Southampton SO17 1XQ
Timings: Tuesday, 19:30 to 20:45
Lack Of Power
St. Joseph’s Catholic Church
48 Bugle St
Southampton SO14 2AH
Timings: Wednesday, 19:30 to 20:45
Quaker Meeting House
Friends Meeting House
1A Ordnance Rd
Southampton SO15 2AZ
Timings: Friday – 19:30
Drug/alcohol abuse statistics in and around Fordingbridge
Almost 8-9% of young people (11-15 years of age) in Fordingbridge, Hampshire, have been reported to take cannabis, and an additional 3-4% have been reported to consume other psychoactive substances. Reports published In the year 2009-2010 shows almost 12.5% evidence of substance use of some type. However, the latest reports suggest a fall of up to 10-11% for the same. This is primarily due to the education of the public to look for concrete measures for the de-addiction of the youth.
Why get drug and alcohol addiction treatment in/near Fordingbridge?
Fordingbridge is a quaint town located near a river. It is known as the northern gateway to the New Forest. Fordingbridge is a popular spot for tourists, and if you prefer a relaxing and peaceful environment to go ahead with your de-addiction programme and life rehabilitation, Fordingbridge can be considered an excellent place to start. Rebuilding your life is important, so get help now!